We encourage any patron who is unable to attend a performance to return tickets to the La Jolla Music Society box office so that someone else may use them. In order to ensure returned tickets can be allocated appropriately; La Jolla Music Society box office must receive notification and proof of destroyed tickets no later than two business days prior to the performance.
La Jolla Music Society does not issue refunds for ticket purchases. Subscribers may request a tax-deductible credit or exchange for the face value of tickets purchased as a part of a subscription.
– Ticket exchange privileges are only available to current La Jolla Music Society subscribers.
– Exchanges may be requested once subscriber has received series tickets.
– Exchanges will be accommodated based on availability.
– Exchange requests must be received by La Jolla Music Society box office no later than two business days prior to the performance.
– Original tickets must be received by La Jolla Music Society box office in order to process your exchange.
– The price printed on the ticket represents the value at which the ticket will be exchanged.
– Subscribers are responsible for paying any price differences that may occur as a result of exchanging into a different performance, price section or venue.
– Any credit(s) due as the result of an exchange may be used toward additional tickets through the end of the current season.
– If exchanging to another concert in the same venue, comparable seating will be offered, based on availability.
– La Jolla Music Society reserves the right to limit exchanges into select events.
**Subscribers are defined as patrons who purchase any concert series in which performances take place during the current fiscal year, October 1 – September 30. Patrons who purchase non-series combination of single concerts are not eligible for subscriber benefits.